Oh, loves.
smile alwayss!

♥ Friday, April 01, 2011
Photobucket

I miss that time at taiwan without worries.
Relax mind. (:

Photobucket

Ice skating after 3 years?
It was superrrr fun!
Okay, the bad side will be blister.

8th April > Training. 9am - 5pm (8 hours!)
11th April > IMRE

Project starting like soooooon.
Schoool starting in 18 days.
Kind of looking forward to, but I know once school starts, I will be looking forward to holidays.
Always contradicting.

I don't know why my replies will be so sian towards some peoplee.
Maybe, it's time.

HAPPY APRIL FOOL!
AND I JUST GOT FOOL BY YUJUAN. HAHA!

Ps, Photo from yujuan. I'm a photo stealer! Haha

THE GIRL.
♥HEYYO!
Ade .
& I'm glad to have them♥
"Small things does brighten my day"

LOVES.
Everyoneee

LINKS.
♥ Jasmine
♥ Liwen
♥ Sin Yee
♥ Sze Hui
♥ Yu Juan

MUSIC.